[SPARCbook] Re: 3000XT PCMCIA cdrom problem

Jason King sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 10 15:58:25 CST 2001

Thanks Ken, Martin, & Miles

	I guess that is exactly what I was expecting (OpenBoot to see the pcmcia
card).  Yes, it did come with the cable to go from the pcmcia to scsi for
the cdrom but did not come with anything that goes from the cdrom to the
scsi sparcbook adapter.  I will try it with the sparcbook scsi adapter to a
external scsi cdrom box.  Just wish I could understand why the book makes it
sound "easy" and that it "should" work with provided examples.  Especially
with the exact make and model of what I have here to work with.  Thanks for
the help, this a great list.

Jason King