[SPARCbook] Re: P1000G docking/connections etc.

2711 sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Fri May 18 12:31:17 CDT 2001

Well, Now that you mention it, A docking station would be kind of redundant. Back to
the subject at hand. What is the least buggy, y2k compliant PA-RISC note book, and how
do I go about getting one... ;).   Ohh yeah is the chip in those notebooks backwards
compatible with my IBM RT? I love that old dinosaur.