[SPARCbook] Help with SparcBook 3000xt

Joe Louie sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 17:33:33 CST 2001

I purchased a sparcbook 3000xt. What do I do if I wanted to get connected=

to internet using the sparcbook

Do I need to get a US Robotics modem and an ISP to do this. On my laptop =
am using Compuserve running on Windows NT. How does one set this up on th=
SparcBook.

What is the LAN card for; Would I use it as follows:
   If my PC desktop has an Ethernet card and the SparcBook has a lan card=
would be able to connect the two using a Lan cable???

   What about wireless networks that work with my pc desktop amd pc
laptop?? Would the sparcbook be able also to connect to the wireless
network.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Joe Louie =