[SPARCbook] Lost horizontal on mouse, ideas?

Helena Söderholm sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 01:30:04 CDT 2001

Den 25 Jun 2001 skrev Christopher J. Heric:

> find a SparcBook 2.5 or 2.6 bootable CD with the NCE stuff I would greatly

The 2.5 CD is on the spare part list at the www.sunhelp.org
with NCE and all that for $25 or something. Anyone on Ebay will most likely want something for it as well so I dont think it gets any cheaper (unless you get lucky :)

I got one even though 2.6 is better with patches etc. My unit feels more "complete" somehow with an original CD that can always be relied on to get everything working in a snap with no fuss at all, and NCE is sort of nice. I have a feeling it would inc. the price at any future auction.

Get it while it lasts...

Peter