[SPARCbook] Might I request some help?

Hugo van der Kooij sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 9 14:37:04 CDT 2001

On Sat, 9 Jun 2001, Chris Heric wrote:

> Do I need a "Tadpole" specific CD drive?

You need a SUN compatible CD-ROM drive as described in the relevant FAQ.

> Also, although I have a small trapezoidal port for ethernet.... I do not
> have the dongle or adapter that will allow me to implement it into a
> Cat5 10base connection. Is there a place where I might be able to obtain
> that as well?

The same port is used on the Sparc LX so you may try any shop with SUN
support A list is also in the FAQ (See my homepage).

Hugo.

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/