[SPARCbook] SB3GX and OpenBSD

Martin Wedel sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 31 15:53:05 CST 2001

Hi all,
  I know I've asked this before, but is anyone out there currently running
Open on their laptops? THe problem I'm having is with using the network
interface. It works great in Solaris 2.6 and NetBSD 1.5 which I have
loaded on other drives, but for the life of me, I cannot get the damned
thing to work in Open.

le0 is seen by open, I have link on the transceiver on the aui adapter,
but when I attempt to bring up the interface, it seems to config just
fine, however, I cannot get any traffic to pass, this is confirmed by
doing a tcpdump on the router.

If anyone here has this working, did you have to do any kernel compile
options or set some specific media directives to get it to work?

Thanks for your time!

--
Martin Wedel
sun at minor-element.net