[SPARCbook] Looking for wireless LAN cards

Tom tom at nipltd.com
Tue Sep 12 10:11:38 CDT 2000

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some wireless LAN cards I can use in my Sparcbook 3GX, and a
SparcStation LX, which is fitted with a PCMCIA adapter.

Digging through the list archives, I can see that the Lucent Wavelan Silver
cards are supported under Solaris 2.6, but only the 2mb/s ones, not the newer
802.11b compliant cards.

So, does anyone know where to get some of those cheaply? Or does anyone know
where to get some WLAN cards that are supported under Solaris 2.6?

Cheers,
TOM

Tom Kranz - tom at nipltd.com
Systems Administrator, New Information Paradigms Ltd.
My opinions are my own, not NIP's, and not my cat's.