[SPARCbook] ftp.tadpole.com: Public Mirrors

Ian Spray iws at tadpole.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 11:31:25 CDT 2000

Hi all,

Ok, I have been informed that it is be fine to mirror the information on
ftp.tadpole.com, but would everyone who does offer a public mirror drop me
an e-mail when they start (and let me know if they stop offering the
service).

This is not for any sort of strict monitoring exercise, but we would like
to know where the alternative servers are, as we would at the very least
like to be able to point people to them if we have an outage in the future.

HTH,

--
Ian Spray          :  Software Engineer     :  Tadpole-RDI
iws at tadpole.co.uk  :  +44 (0) 1223 428 224  :  http://www.tadpole.com/