[SPARCbook] ftp.tadpole.com

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Tue Jun 27 08:57:57 CDT 2000

My thinking is a person allowing access to another on an individual basis
when the original source is unavailable is more of helping a friend than
anything else. I don't charge for or misrepresent the library as anything
other than some files I collected from various places.

I understand Ian agrees with me, but there is that legal question, and while
I am not afraid of being sued (what would they get?), I am concerned with
Tadpole/RDI developing a negative opinion of the large number of recent
3G[X|S] owners (thanks Ross!).

I do not want to be in the Tadpole Patch FTP server business...

I just wanted to get my thoughts out there, to avoid any confusion about
my motivations...

Ken