[SPARCbook] ftp.tadpole.com: Public Mirrors

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Tue Jun 27 12:42:56 CDT 2000

Ian,
    As I said before, my archive is not formal (in any sense), so I would be
hesitant to have Tadpole re-direct people to my machine - it is simply an
eclectic set of software the I used to build up my sparcbook.

    I will continue to make it available to those who ask for assistance,
but
really it is as a fovor to the list members...

Ken