[SPARCbook] ftp.tadpole.com

Ian Spray iws at tadpole.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 08:46:17 CDT 2000

On 27-Jun-00 Ken Hansen wrote:
> I have been making my personal archives avaialable on an as-needed basis
> to individuals - is there a potential problem with that?

I personally can't see any problems - it is a public ftp site after all,
but if anyone wishes to create a full mirror, it'd be nice if Support could
at least mention it to people if some outage like this were to happen again.

I've sent a couple of enquiries out and will let everyone know the outcome.

--
Ian Spray          :  Software Engineer     :  Tadpole-RDI
iws at tadpole.co.uk  :  +44 (0) 1223 428 224  :  http://www.tadpole.com/