[SPARCbook] SPARCbook 3GX for sale

Chris Sterling lemmy at mail.eaze.net
Sat Jul 8 10:32:17 CDT 2000

> Chris,
>
> Well, you could carry around a Happy Hacker(tm) keyboard:
>
> 	http://www.pfuca.com/products/hhkb/
>
> It's < 12" long and 5" high.  I can see where someone's threshhold of
> pain would be outside carrying one of these, but inside carrying a Type5.
> (but then the $135 price tag might be another threshhold of pain you
> might not be willing to cross...)

My problem is not really a with carrying the keyboard (I'd actually like
to get a Happer Hacker(tm), they are cool). I'm just pissed that I can't
get the $10 keyboard parts needed to fix it without paying Tadpole $350
for service. I guess that would be true of any laptop though, so I
probably should stop complaining ;)

Chris Sterling
System Administrator
EazeNet