[SPARCbook] SPARCbook 3GX for sale

Tyson J. Lambert lambert at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Jul 8 14:22:53 CDT 2000

I seem to remember someone talking about replacing these keyboards a while
ago on the mailing list.  The keyboards were apperently the same used in a
particular ibm notebook.  If anyone remembers the details it may be of use
in repairing your 3gx.  You might also check the mailing list archives.

Hope this helps

-Ty