[SPARCbook] SPARCbook 3GX for sale

Stephen Dowdy dowdy at cs.colorado.edu
Fri Jul 7 19:42:38 CDT 2000

> From: Chris Sterling <lemmy at mail.eaze.net>
>
> I've given up on getting my keyboard fixed, and have decided to sell the
> 3GX. I love that thing, but if I can type on it (3edc is GONE!) it's just
> too depressing, I will not carry around a type 5 KB so I can use my SB!

Chris,

Well, you could carry around a Happy Hacker(tm) keyboard:

	http://www.pfuca.com/products/hhkb/

It's < 12" long and 5" high.  I can see where someone's threshhold of
pain would be outside carrying one of these, but inside carrying a Type5.
(but then the $135 price tag might be another threshhold of pain you
might not be willing to cross...)

--stephen
--
Stephen Dowdy - Systems Administrator - CS Dept - Univ of Colorado at Boulder
dowdy at cs.colorado.edu  --  http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~dowdy/signature.html