[SPARCbook] SPARCbook 3GX for sale

Chris Sterling lemmy at mail.eaze.net
Fri Jul 7 17:34:04 CDT 2000

I've given up on getting my keyboard fixed, and have decided to sell the
3GX. I love that thing, but if I can type on it (3edc is GONE!) it's just
too depressing, I will not carry around a type 5 KB so I can use my SB!

It's was Ross $800 deal when I bought it, I'll provide all origional
parts, plus what I added (64MB memory). Yup, 170MB Calluna card, nice
leather bag, 33.6 PCMCIA modem, SCSI floppy, all that cool stuff.

I'll miss it, but I want it to go to a good home. BTW, the rat
(pointer) on the keyboard works fine.

Thanks!

Chris Sterling
System Administrator