[rescue] Getting wifi to work in Solaris 10 on Tadpole

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Thu Jul 5 01:09:41 CDT 2018

If you really need the wireless ethernet thing, I would really think that the best bet would be to purchase an external
ethernet->wireless ethernet adapter.  No drivers or anything like that to worry about.  Myself personally, I would almost always
choose wired ethernet before needing to suffer thru wireless.

WEP is several lifetimes ago.  WPA-3 was just announced last month.

Jerry