[rescue] Free to good home, DFW, TX area

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:51:35 CDT 2018

Hello all,
In honor of the 4th of July Independence Day holiday, I have cleared out a
20x20 storage space and much to my surprise I found a stash of older sun
hardware.

Very briefly, I found a small pile of Ultra 30s, Ultra 60s and 711
multi-packs. Probably about 3-4 of each.

I'm happy to hand them off to anyone interested, they were pulled working, but
haven't been powered up in 5 years.

If interested, please contact me off-list at lionel4287 at gmail.com (I'll ship
if interested, or deliver within a reasonable radius of the Dallas/Ft Worth
Area, but pick-up in Irving, TX is preferred)