[rescue] Getting wifi to work in Solaris 10 on Tadpole

Richard ejb at trick-1.net
Thu Jul 5 01:07:58 CDT 2018

Hey Rob

So I run an older AP running WEP which sits on its own proxied/firewalled LAN
segment to provide access for these older cards & machines.

Cheers

Richard

Sent from my iPhone

> On 5 Jul 2018, at 12:56, Robert Bell <mancity at shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the reply Richard and as you thought the Cisco 340 doesn't
support anything other than wep. I bought a Cisco AIR-CB21AG 802.11a/b/g wifi
> adapter which is compatible with wpa2 unfortunately the Tadpole wifi driver
doesn't recognise the card :-( Guess I'm stuck with ethernet or switching my