[rescue] SATA on SPARC systems

Mike Spooner mike.spooner.ux at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 08:10:36 CDT 2017

> > On 20 Oct 2017, <eddie_cottongim at cox.net> wrote:
>
> As best I can tell, using these adapters mostly hinges on having or
> finding a LVD/single ended ultra SCSI sbus card, which seems pretty hard
> to find. The HVD X1065A is cheap and common but not much help.

They are hard to find, but they do exist, see
http://shelldozer.im/sbus-se-uws
A few surplus-old-computer-parts shops do have them from time to time, and
if
you are lucky, you might even see one on eBay. Just be careful because most
sellers
have no real idea of what they actually have and often mis-identify them.

PS: sorry if I seem to have hijacked the original Ultra-10 discussion into
SBus-land.

-- Mike Spooner