[rescue] ISO burning for Solaris booting

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Tue Oct 10 17:33:50 CDT 2017

I can't speak for anyone else's experiences, and I'm not trying to cross Martin,
but during the whole OpenSolaris/Nevada time period. I burned dozens upon dozens
of bootable DVD using the cdrw command like this:

# cdrw -i /full.path/solaris_dvd.iso

Worked fine for both SPARC and x86/x86 system.  Yet to get to try Solaris, or
any of the Solaris based distro's on PPC or ARM.

Jerry Kemp