[rescue] Test and sorry about my previous badly-formatted post

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Fri Apr 1 19:34:38 CDT 2016

Out of curiosity, what does the LE refer to? I have a 3/60 I got for an
acceptable price I have yetis even power up!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 1, 2016, at 17:30, Shawn Neely <maxweb at pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> Thanks to those who responded to my recent question about dismal NFS
performance on my Sun-3/60LE.  I have more experiments to run but am somewhat
encouraged.  Before I post any updates, however, I wanted to figure out why my
post was so badly formatted when I saw it on the list.  I'm guessing the
paragraph and line breaks were stripped during an automatic conversion from
HTML mail to plain text somewhere in the list server.

> If there's a blank line above and below this one, then I've solved the issue
by switching to a plain text email option.  ;)