[rescue] Test and sorry about my previous badly-formatted post

Shawn Neely maxweb at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 1 19:30:40 CDT 2016

Thanks to those who responded to my recent question about dismal NFS performance on my Sun-3/60LE.  I have more experiments to run but am somewhat encouraged.  Before I post any updates, however, I wanted to figure out why my post was so badly formatted when I saw it on the list.  I'm guessing the paragraph and line breaks were stripped during an automatic conversion from HTML mail to plain text somewhere in the list server.

If there's a blank line above and below this one, then I've solved the issue by switching to a plain text email option.  ;)

cheers,
Shawn Neely