[rescue] SunPCi software WAS::::Re: More basement cleaning

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed May 27 17:51:36 CDT 2015

On 01/23/2015 03:37 PM, Michael Lee wrote:
>>    For the PCI version, I have v1.3, v2, and v3.  I also have a lot of
>> notes detailing how to get a SunPCi-IIpro running under Solaris 10, if
>> that matters to anyone.
>
> I'd love to get my hands on a PCI vesion one of those as well and would
> love any hints on running one if I get one.

  So, I'm finally replying to this months-old post.  I found my
SunPCi-IIpro.  I believe it's the 733MHz version.  This is the one I had
running under Solaris 9 or 10 a few years ago.  I no longer have a need
for it; contact me off-list if you're interested in it. (cheap)

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA