[rescue] SunPCi software WAS::::Re: More basement cleaning

Glen Hermannsfeldt (Contractor) C-GlenH at LivingComputerMuseum.org
Wed May 27 18:00:58 CDT 2015

Seems that memoryxsun has them for $16.98.

I have thought about buying an Ultra 10, but don't have one yet.

-- glen

-----Original Message-----
From: rescue [mailto:rescue-bounces at sunhelp.org] On Behalf Of Dave McGuire
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 3:52 PM
To: The Rescue List
Subject: Re: [rescue] SunPCi software WAS::::Re: More basement cleaning

On 01/23/2015 03:37 PM, Michael Lee wrote:
>>    For the PCI version, I have v1.3, v2, and v3.  I also have a lot
>> of notes detailing how to get a SunPCi-IIpro running under Solaris
>> 10, if that matters to anyone.
>
> I'd love to get my hands on a PCI vesion one of those as well and
> would love any hints on running one if I get one.

  So, I'm finally replying to this months-old post.  I found my SunPCi-IIpro.
I believe it's the 733MHz version.  This is the one I had running under
Solaris 9 or 10 a few years ago.  I no longer have a need for it; contact me
off-list if you're interested in it. (cheap)

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA