[rescue] Sun 3/50 looking for home

Glen Hermannsfeldt (Contractor) C-GlenH at LivingComputerMuseum.org
Wed May 27 15:14:19 CDT 2015

I suspect I am to slow, but if not, I am interested.

Thanks,

-- glen

-----Original Message-----
From: rescue [mailto:rescue-bounces at sunhelp.org] On Behalf Of Josh Carlson
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 12:36 PM
To: rescue at sunhelp.org
Subject: [rescue] Sun 3/50 looking for home

Hello. I was pointed in this group's direction by a friend.

I have a Sun 3/50 in  so so condition that I have had in storage for years.
I would like to unload it to someone for shipping. As far as I know it
functions. It came with another machine that I actually wanted.

If interested I can send pics of it. I am in Alabama and it is fairly hefty
so shipping may be in the $50+ range. I am not entirely sure.

Regards,

Josh