[rescue] Trackball slowdown

Josh Carlson helforama at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:10:13 CDT 2015

Is this one of the rubberized balls or it is hard plastic? I have a hard
plastic trackball that has recently been giving me a few similar issues.
The plastic itself is actually starting to pitch/scratch and that seems to
be it. So you may have to hunt for a replacement ball or try polishing your
current one.