[rescue] In Realtime: Saving 25,000 Manuals ?

Rjtoegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:47:25 CDT 2015

Oh we'll, it was an idea. Maybe when budgets were higher they did take more.
I just thought this would be more "historic" but it could have been tried.  At
least there's some one trying to preserve this information.  I'd be surprised
if the Library of Congress does not have copies but then again they may not
and getting to it would be harder than opening a crab's butt.  Wish I was a
lot closer so I could help.
Retired - lots if time, no money

Bob