[rescue] Need somethings for an old Dell Laptop

Stephen Conley cheetah at tanabi.org
Sun Jul 1 13:16:06 CDT 2012

Hey there;

I think I have a 256 MEG chip...stick?...rectangle?.... of that
somewhere, assuming I didn't throw it out ;)  Ping me if you actually
want it, because I don't want to go through the effort of dredging my
IT pile if it's too small to be of use to you (you're welcome to get
back to me later and see if you can find a bigger chip somewhere --
it's certainly not going anywhere!)

Thanks,

Steve