[rescue] Need somethings for an old Dell Laptop

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 12:45:02 CDT 2012

Bit of a longshot, but I got gifted with an old Dell Latitude C640
laptop. It's not too old and slow so I'm setting it up with FreeBSD &
olvwm. It's funny running Opera with the open look widgts.

However the main battery & the backup battery are both are dead & it
has only 256 mb ram out it's max of 1gb.

Anyone have any batteries for this? I can probably buy a new one but
since my budget is such that I'm bringing this up instead of buying a
newer one, well, if I can find one so much the better ;)

The ram is PC2100 DDR266 512MB SODIMM. The machine can take two of them.

Thanks!

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.