[rescue] Need somethings for an old Dell Laptop

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 14:19:00 CDT 2012

I'm pretty sure I have a 512mb one in the drawer at work. Ping me if you
want it.

Also, a couple of FYIs... You should be ble to upgrade the CPU a bit very
cheaply. The 2.2ghz mobile P4 was dirt cheap last time I looked and even
the 2.4 is not too bad. Also, the miniPCI slot will take an 802.11g card
which is a nice upgrade from a missing one or the stock 802.11b card.

John