[rescue] Mobo won't post with new (old) ram stick

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Wed Dec 19 23:43:21 CST 2012

Thanks to you and Phil for the info. I know Kingston is very popular but I
didn't know whether it was because of the price point or because it's good,
or something else. I would bet you are right that the consumer RAM is
probably all the same because it's probably all sourced from a few main
manufacturers. I don't know how many companies actually *make* RAM as
opposed to buying it and stamping their name on it.