[rescue] test

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Thu Jan 6 12:08:11 CST 2011

On 1/6/2011 9:49 AM, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 01:18:01AM -0500, Chad Fernandez wrote:
>> Comcast down?  I never would have guessed.
> It's been rock-solid for the past month and a half, up to yesterday.

That matches my experience with comcast business service in several
different locations (multiple towns, mix of industrial, commercial, and
residential areas).  It's fast and cheap when it works, but every few
months there is an outage.  Rarely is this much more than an annoyance
for home users, but for business it is quite often a deal breaker.
Unfortunately, U-Verse business service isn't a whole lot better from
the limited experience i have with it, but I'm hoping they get their
issues fixed.  I've given up hope for comcast.

     -Dan