[rescue] test

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 10:21:01 CST 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 01:18:01AM -0500, Chad Fernandez wrote:
> > Comcast down?  I never would have guessed.
>
> It's been rock-solid for the past month and a half, up to yesterday.
>
> Bill
>
> --
> Bill Bradford
> Houston, Texas

Comcast goes down on occasion for us in Knoxville.
Comcast goes down when they update/upgrade their DNS servers (the most
common cause).
Comcast goes down when storm knock something out.
Comcast goes down when a automobile knocks down a wired pole.
It really doesn't happen often and, in our area, the Cable Modem Customer
Service will tell us what the problem is and give us an eta (which is
usually accurate).