[rescue] test

Edward Mitchell ed at arxsystems.net
Thu Jan 6 12:21:27 CST 2011

Oh well.  Stuff happens.  Glad everything is OK on your end.  :)

On Jan 5, 2011, at 10:12 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 11:57:27PM -0500, Chad Fernandez wrote:
>> test message
>
> Sorry for the outage today - there was a major Comcast outage covering a
> large part of Houston from around 4pm to around 9pm tonight.
>
> I have "Business Class" service and static IPs, but a lot of the
> infrastructure is shared with the "residential" customers of course.
>
> Took the downtime to install a better CPU heatsink/fan and an Intel e1000
> PCI gigabit NIC in the server to replace the onboard RTL8169.  8-)
>
> Bill
>
> --
> Bill Bradford
> Houston, Texas

Abusus non tollit usum.

The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those
exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed  where
the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest;
where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce
their decrees*. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing
them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.     -Judge
Alex Kozinski