[rescue] Looking for a DEC VT100, 102, 220, etc.

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 00:06:07 CST 2011

Hi  guys,

I'm looking for an oldschool DEC terminal and keyboard with one of the
standard emulations like VT100, 101, 102, 220, etc.  220 would be nice but
beggars can't be choosers.  I don't care what color (amber, white on black,
green monochrome).    I live in northern New Mexico and am willing to travel
a bit to get it or pay for shipping, etc.  Minimal burn in to no burn in
preferred but more importantly I just need a darn dedicated terminal for
things like configuring routers and dealing with headless Suns.

Thanks guys,
Bob