[rescue] Raleigh Rescue Geeks?

Magnus magnus at yonderway.com
Sun Jan 2 12:52:39 CST 2011

Anyone here in or near Raleigh that can't resist hoarding more gear?

I realized I'm using less & less of my old gear. I'd like to clean out some of
this stuff and re-home it if possible.

Lots of old SUN gear, nothing juicier than an E250 & D1000. There is a Cisco
XL3524 (which you'll need to reset as I don't have the password).  Some
consumer level desktop switches, hubs, wireless gear, etc.

Would rather not deal with cherry pickers. Just come & take it all, and scrap
or re-home what you don't want. I would have to have a little lead time to
scrub disks.

Hit me up off-list, please.