[rescue] A bit of a sad day...

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Tue Sep 21 13:42:01 CDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 02:32:22PM -0400, Mark Brown wrote:

>On a more positive note, I see that Oracle is keeping the Sun
> name on new server equipment, above the Oracle name...for now.

I dunno, I think that's better than replacing everything with "Fujitsu",
Tata, LG, or The Long March Computer, Storm Window and Hoisin Sauce Company.

Although I am a great beneficiary of the move of technology development to
greener pastures, I'm sorry to see it happen.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order