[rescue] WTB- 68 pin SCSI SE hard drives

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon Feb 22 09:30:44 CST 2010

Egg on my face! I actually counted the pins in the connector and they are
68 pin, not 50 pin. So my brief hunt for 50 pin high density connectored
SCSI disks was misguided. Those 68 pin connectors look small without the
thumbscrews.

So I'm looking for 12 or 14 ~9GB 68 pin single ended drives. The Cray has
connectors for 24 of them, so I guess I could go 24, but I'm trying to
keep the costs down.

Let me know what you have!

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :