[rescue] Sparcstation Voyager free to good home

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sat Oct 10 13:54:22 CDT 2009

" From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>
"
" Sandwich Maker wrote:
" > " From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>
" > "
" > " []
" > "
" > " and sooner or later I'll be looking for a new home
" > " for my U30 and its two U-SCSI 711s too...
" >
" > <waves hand frantically>  oooh!  oooh!  meee!  meee!
" >
" > <trying to appear calm>  i'll be glad to take them when you're ready.
" > i can probably even manage a road trip to pick them up.
"
" That'd certainly save a pile of shipping.  Actually, I could retire them
" right now if I could get my hands on a new LTO drive.  (Mine has failed,
" and I can't afford to replace it right now ... unfortunately I can't
" afford a new one, and used ones never seem to last more than a year or two.)

i'm not likely to stumble across an lto any time soon, but if
lightning strikes i'll let you know soonest.