[rescue] Sparcstation Voyager free to good home

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Sat Oct 10 12:50:15 CDT 2009

Sandwich Maker wrote:
> " From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>
> "
> " []
> "
> " and sooner or later I'll be looking for a new home
> " for my U30 and its two U-SCSI 711s too...
>
> <waves hand frantically>  oooh!  oooh!  meee!  meee!
>
> <trying to appear calm>  i'll be glad to take them when you're ready.
> i can probably even manage a road trip to pick them up.

That'd certainly save a pile of shipping.  Actually, I could retire them
right now if I could get my hands on a new LTO drive.  (Mine has failed,
and I can't afford to replace it right now ... unfortunately I can't
afford a new one, and used ones never seem to last more than a year or two.)

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.