[rescue] Have: SGI L/XL/Onyx spares, want Atari Mega

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon May 11 09:34:04 CDT 2009

It seems that no matter what combo I use, I still get pin striping.  Any 1
or 2 boards and its fine.  Add in 2 more and its unusable, although hinv
output shows 4 (at least from what I remember, haven't turned the thing on
in a few years).

If anybody is in the Santa Fe, NM area and wants some sgi hardware, please
give me a shout.

-Bob