[rescue] Rescue Challenge..?

Christopher Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Sat Aug 1 12:00:45 CDT 2009

>Also, how are you defining "power"?
>
>Bill

I suppose we would have to limit it to more "classic" systems - as
opposed to "unobtanium", i.e. cray's, etc... Because - yes he would
win by default.

Maybe set a limit of the newest machine that can be used, Maybe only
up to Ultras?

Maybe best machine of each vintage... i.e. best Sparc 10, 20, U1, U2, etc...

We could try an make a "virtual sun museum" of the best example of
each product that has been released through the years, then throw them
up on a website for other freaks like us to look at... ;) Just kindof
shooting from the hip here...

I gotta find something to do with all this hardware taking up space in
my basement and garage!!

Whatever you guys want!! - I was just bored last night, putting
together machines for fun, and thought why not?

- Chris