[rescue] A cheap flat panel display that would work good for Suns...

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Sun Mar 9 18:51:14 CDT 2008

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 19:43:53 -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Joshua Boyd wrote:
> > I'm starting to appreciate large displays, even if they are the
> > same resolution.
>
> My eyes aren't what they used to be.

Might be worth picking up some close vision glasses. My eyes don't
really justify reading glasses, but I picked up some anyway for working
and it makes a significant difference. My terminal font has shrunk
considerably and my eyes are far less tired at the end of the day (work
is too cheap to buy me a larger monitor).