[rescue] A cheap flat panel display that would work good for Suns...

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Sun Mar 9 18:57:24 CDT 2008

Mike Meredith wrote:
> Might be worth picking up some close vision glasses. My eyes don't
> really justify reading glasses, but I picked up some anyway for working
> and it makes a significant difference. My terminal font has shrunk
> considerably and my eyes are far less tired at the end of the day (work
> is too cheap to buy me a larger monitor).

I have glasses.  They don't help when the monitor focus drifts, and I
don't find them comfortable.  The combination of glasses plus optical
sights also doesn't always work too well.  Long term, I want wavefront
LASIK when I can afford it.

--
   Phil Stracchino, CDK#2         ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
   alaric at caerllewys.net            alaric at metrocast.net
           It's not the years, it's the mileage.