[rescue] A cheap flat panel display that would work good for Suns...

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Sun Mar 9 18:43:53 CDT 2008

Joshua Boyd wrote:
> I'm starting to appreciate large displays, even if they are the same
> resolution.
>
> For instance, 22" is much nicer than 20" or 15".  I was shocked by how
> much just 2" made in how I felt about the resolution.

Yeah.  This is why I'm interested in the 28" Hanns-G LCD as a
replacement when this 90D10 dies.  Same 1920x1200 resolution, but 15%
larger pixels and it'll never go out of focus.

My eyes aren't what they used to be.

--
   Phil Stracchino, CDK#2         ICBM: 43.5607, -71.355
   alaric at caerllewys.net            alaric at metrocast.net
           It's not the years, it's the mileage.