[rescue] A cheap flat panel display that would work good for Suns...

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 08:37:35 CST 2008

For my 2 cents, I use a Samsung SyncMaster 730BF 17" DVI/VGA panel. It
works flawlessly with VGA and 13W3 outputs (via a no-name adapter) fro
Sun machines, and also works with Sync-on-Green video signals from SGI
hardware. As long as the VGA input is connected directly to the 13w3
adapter on my U60 it detects the screen res at 1280x1024 just fine too.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>