[rescue] Looking for Cisco 7000 FEIPs

Brian Deloria bdeloria at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:36:14 CDT 2007

Sridhar can't he get away with a VIP2-40?  Or something smaller?  I thought
that I remembered a nasty combo that had a VIP2-40 or VIP2-20? that had FE
interfaces on it that weren't swapable / removable?

I still have a stack of 7507's in storage and one 7513 as well as some
5513's.

Frankly the 7507's with a Kramer style car winshield make a nice coffee
table and the 5513 makes a better end table/speaker stand.  My buddy has two
holding up speakers and holding his viynl within.  The one next to my bed I
use the two power supply holes to put a shoe into each.

I still have an E3000 that I'm looking for blank filler panels so I can turn
it into a minifridge.  The front drive door is pretty neat.  Maybe even put
a nanoTX in the top part where a cd/tape drive can fit.