[rescue] Solaris 10 Update 4 now available for download

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 12:05:03 CDT 2007

>From work I probably get something abysmal too, but I used the sun
download manager from home and downloaded both U4 and B72. Started the
download before going to bed and it finished a few hours later. Next
morning I burned two DVDs.

As far as updates, Samba is at 3.0.25 and includes winbind, if you
care about that kind of stuff. Several ZFS bugfixes too. fsstat from
Solaris Nevada has been added. Was it in U3? Dont remember. Most of it
is all old news if you are on a recent Nevada, as far as the desktop
is concerned.

Francois