[rescue] Solaris 10 Update 4 now available for download

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Sep 12 13:23:37 CDT 2007

Shannon wrote, of Sun non using BT for Solaris distribution:

> Yes, but if they did that, they couldn't beat you to death
> with their broken and byzantine website.

   My favorite thing is the tiny note at the bottom of Sun's Online
Support Center that says in effect, "We're killing off the OSC web site
and replacing it with...erm...well, with something else. Later. but
don't say we didn't warn you!"

   *facepalm*

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt
UIS Database Team Lead & Unix System Administrator