[rescue] Looking for a few used cisco 7940 phones

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 15:55:05 CST 2007

My 7960 most definitely does NOT work with my Dell 6224P PoE switches
at work.  I had to wire a special cable for it.  All of the phones I
have at work are Linksys, with the exception of my 7960 I brought in
for testing.  That being said, I have no idea what standard these
Linksys phones use, nor what my switch supports.  They were bought
together from a VoIP provider.

Bob